1. Tämä sivusto käyttää keksejä (cookie). Jatkamalla sivuston käyttämistä hyväksyt keksien käyttämisen. Lue lisää.

Muistinkamman lisääminen kannettavaan

Viestiketju Kannettavat tietokoneet -osiossa. Ketjun avasi Poikanen 10.08.2007.

1. Poikanen

Poikanen Member

Kiitokset:
    Pisteet:
    Kertokaa ohjeet miten muistikampa lisätään fujitsu siemens amilo a1650 koneeseen. Tai laittakaa linkki alas.

3. MissBlue

MissBlue Regular member

Kiitokset:
    Pisteet:
    Tuommoista Kuukkeli kertoili:
    The memory on the AMILO 1650 is helpfully situated under the keyboard.

With the lid shut, hold the computer with its back facing towards you i.e. you are looking directly at the USB & Power sockets. Apply pressure (from the back of the pc & slightly upwards) to the black hinge covers. They should pop up.
    Open the lid and with something flat (like a screw driver) carefully prise up the black plastic strip at the top of the keyboard - this is also the same piece of plastic as the hinge covers. Be careful not to damage your speakers when popping this plastic cover up i.e. don’t just ram a screwdriver in and wrench it up.

I removed all the screws underneath the PC that are in the hinge / plastic strip sort of area. I cannot remember whether this has any bearing on the removal of the keyboard.

With your screw driver gently prise the keyboard up starting at the top of the keyboard.

Gently lift the keyboard and you will see it is attached at the bottom (by the space key) by a ribbon cable. The easiest thing is to turn the keyboard upside down and rest it on the mousepad.

You will see 2 Trap doors each with 2 screws. The memory ports are under these.
    Now it seems that these small screws are somehow 'welded' in and if you can remove these B%^&*ds then your a better man than me.

I managed in the end by unspringing the hinges of the trap doors and with the use of a bit of origami, managed to get one in.

NB// both slots are populated with 2 * 256 SODIMMS. This is so annoying as I bought a 512 hoping to up it to 1024. So 768 it is.

By the way the Ram you need is DDR PC2700 200-Pin SODIMM.

http://forum.notebookreview.com/archive/index.php?t-26762.html

Jaa tämä sivu