Viestiketju Ajuri- ja softaongelmat -osiossa. Ketjun avasi lkoivisto 08.01.2006.
näkyykö se vielä laitehallinnassa?
ei, vieläkin on multimedia sovitin
Installing the Software
You need to install device drivers and applications before using your Creative Sound Blaster Live! 24-bit. The instructions below apply to all supported Windows operating systems.
After you have installed your audio card, turn on your computer. Windows automatically detects your audio card and searches for device drivers.
When prompted for the audio drivers, click the Cancel button. Insert the Sound Blaster Live! 24-bit Installation and Applications CD into your CD-ROM drive.
If the drive supports Windows AutoPlay mode, the CD starts running automatically. If it is not enabled, from your Windows desktop, click Start -> Run and type d:\ctrun\start.exe (replace d:\ with the drive letter of your CD-ROM drive)
Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
When prompted, restart your computer.
1. Preparing your system for hardware installation
* Before physically installing or connecting your Creative audio products, make sure to remove, uninstall or disable any preinstalled sound card or onboard audio. Restart the system at least once before installing a new device.
* If you are using Windows XP, it is recommended that you create a Restore Point so that you can go back to this point if the new installation does not proceed successfully.
* If you are using Windows XP or Windows 2000, make sure that you have installed the latest Windows Service Packs for your operating system.
* Verify that your system meets the minimum requirements! If you are using Windows 98 SE, the software installation often requires the Windows 98 installation CD-ROM disk. We recommend that your check your Sound Blaster's Product Guide . Also, in order to identify the correct driver
update to download for your Creative soundcard, check the model number of your product
# Disable all Virus Scanner software and other non-essential background applications.
2. Software installation
* Disable all Virus Scanner software and other non-essential background applications.
* If you are installing a USB device such as Sound Blaster Audigy 2 NX, DO NOT connect the device before installing the software. Connect the device only when you are prompted to do so.
* If on the installation of your Sound Blaster it reaches 97%, and there is a significant pause before the drivers are installed, this is identified as a lock-up. If the install is then aborted for whatever reason , try removing and reinstalling the drivers using the CTZAPXX.EXE utility which is on the installation CD. If the Installation appears to hang, leave it for at least 30 minutes before cancelling the Installation. Check with your PC manufacturer that you are using the latest BIOS for your PC.
* Under Windows XP or Windows 2000, if you receive a message that the drivers are not WHQL certified, click on Continue Anyway.
* Do not restart the computer after the software installation is completed. Instead, close all programs and then restart your computer manually.
3. Verify software installation
* Verify the device status in
* Device Manager. Double click on the My Computer icon at your desktop, then click on Control Panel, (Hardware) System, Device Manager, then verify the device status.
* Go to Sound, Video and Game Controllers, then highlight the Sound Blaster related devices, and click on the Properties tab.
* Ensure that your newly installed device is selected as the Preferred Device for playback and recording.
Go to Control Panel, then click on Sound and Multimedia or Sound and Audio Devices. Then click on Audio, make sure that your new sound card is selected as the Preferred Device or Default Device for Playback and Recording. You can also test the sound card by click on the Sound button.
* Verify the mixer settings and speaker settings. If you are using multichannel speakers, make sure that the settings match up your speaker setup.
* Test the software installation. Most software applications have an Online Help. Please refer to its online help for more details.
ja sitten vielä:
Jaa mahdolliset useat käyttäjänimet pilkulla.